Check out some of these terrific ideas for celebrating the nation’s birthday locally. From parade excitement and community festivals to the bright, bursting, traditional fireworks that finish the day, there is plenty to see, do and participate in – all around Colorado.
- Bands on the Bricks on Pearl Street in Boulder happens to fall on 4th of July this year! Celebrate the holiday by listening to live bands and sipping spirits in the beer garden.
- Take part in a 4th of July parade in Aspen! Help your kids decorate their bikes and then ride in a parade together. Bring your helmets as they are required to participate.
- You can enjoy fireworks a day early at Civic Center Park in Denver! The event also features a concert and light show.
- Experience Vail America Days™ 4th of July Celebration! The fun starts at 10AM with a parade beginning at Golden Peak and continues with a fireworks show at approximately 9:30PM.
- The Old-Fashioned Fourth of July at the 1879 Avery House in Fort Collins gets started at 10AM. The event, which runs until 2PM, includes a parade, live music from a local band, and food trucks. You’ll also have the chance to tour the iconic Avery House.
Happy Birthday, America!