Enjoy bites from Cherry Creek North’s popular restaurants while feasting your eyes on some of the best artwork to be found in Denver during the Third Annual Art Feast on October 7.
Art Feast, which runs from 3pm to 7 pm, is a free walking tour of 10 art galleries in Cherry Creek North. Each gallery will showcase its work in an interactive way with live demonstrations, onsite artists, musical performances and store discounts.
New this year, Cherry Creek North is partnering with Denver Young Artists Orchestra to provide musical entertainment by young artists during the event.
Art Feast attendees will begin the guided gallery tour at Fillmore Plaza (Second Avenue and Fillmore Street), where they will receive a map of participating galleries, a list of featured restaurants and information about the Art Feast Challenge, a walking gallery tour passport activity that will award a gift basket to one winner.
Participating galleries include:
- Canvas and Cocktails: Attend a public class and enjoy 20 percent off all retail
- Cherry Creek Custom Framing: Watch artisans demonstrate gilding, French lined mat painting
- Clayton Lane Fine Arts: View art and meet one of the featured artists
- Gallerie Rouge and Cherry Creek Art Gallery: Watch paintings come to life from bare canvases
- Mangelsen Gallery: Enjoy deals and discounts on select items
- Masters Gallery: Meet and greet with one of the gallery’s featured artists
- The Twisted Tulip: Shop artwork from local artists
- Victoria’s Chocolates: Sample gourmet chocolates